Best way to learn Unit Testing

I am primarily interested in libraries I can add to both straight .Net and .Net core applications with good documentation an examples.

I have 0 experience in unit testing and TDD, however it's becoming increasingly apparent that it is probably something I need to get into.

I am also looking for any books on the subject that people have found useful.

Re: Best way to learn Unit Testing

I am not a proponent of applied literature, but more of a fan of mythology, sonnets, and so on. I recently read Antigone, a very good and deep story in fact. The tragedy of the characters is revealed very well, by the way, here https://studydriver.com/antigone-essay/ you can also read the opinions of critics on this subject, and in general there are many interesting essays on this work. I hope I was able to help!

[ Edited ]

If you can't stand the thought of learning Linux, there are definitely jobs out there to suit you.

192.168.10.1 10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254

There are a lot of platforms from where you can learn unit testing. While I was learning unit testing I just learned and Implement it on my "fast labour hire" website. Just search it on google and you will find a lot of platforms from where you can learn, but keep in mind that after learning you have to implement it. 

you can buy mdvp for this as you should apply from this and your problem will be solved

i use it its useful: Tips For Men Skin

The DEIMOS spectrograph is a multi-object spectrograph being worked for Keck II. DEIMOS was conveyed in February 2002, became functional in May, and is currently around three- quarters of the way through its dispatching period. This paper depicts the major …