cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill-to address info not populating in Auth.net = rejected orders

Hello, I have a Drupal +Aegir set up using UberCart and Auth.net + ARB. The first issue I have is that orders are being rejected due to no Bill-to address being populated with Auth.net. As you can see in my screencast below (Don't worry, it's very short), the order page shows no bill-to data was recorded, but when I look at the registration side, I can see that the bill-to address info was indeed captured. 

There seems to be some missing link where the bill-to address data recorded at registration is not being passed through to Auth.net (but CC# and name is being passed through). So it's the missing Bill-to data that is causing the rejection on Auth.net side. Any thoughts on why this address data is not being populated on Auth.net's side?

I recorded a short screencast below. This is a fictious example with bogus info to illustrate the point that the bill-to address data isn't getting passed through.

Thoughts/leads? We have a couple SysAdmin guys stumped on this one.  Thanks!

http://screencast.com/t/M9slAK0p

Ramanonos
1 REPLY 1

Well, first of all, ARB does not do the first charge immediately, which means you need to do the first charge via AIM to both give you the first batch of money and validate that the credit card information is good. Is the cart doing an initial charge? Secondly, you need to find where the Authorize.net library is being called in the cart to assign the values, and then log everything (minus credit card data) to find out what's going on. print_r($mydata, true) will handle that. You need to determine if the data is there and not being assigned properly, or if it's missing and your site is incorrectly coded at that point, or what. Short of that, you can try to contact the UberCart people and get them to help you, it's going to be a lot easier for them probably than us.

TJPride
Expert