cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Building a Marketplace

I am looking to build some market place funcitonality where I store members payment information in the Authorize.net CIM.   Then use that information to payout to multiple bank accounts.

1. Is this even possable with Authorize.net

2. Can I store ECheck Information in the CIM

3. How would I pay out others bank accounts using the data store in the CIM.

In general I want a master acount where I store members info in the CIM then use that CIM data. Then have "sub accounts" that I can pay using the information stored in the master accounts CIM.

ciddennis
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @ciddennis

Authorize.Net does not currently support a "marketplace" type of payment.  Each gateway allows a merchant to accept payments into a single merchant account.

You are welcome to post this as a new feature using our Ideas forum. This will allow others to vote on and make suggestions to improve the request.

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Hello,

Does Authorize.net support the creation of marketplaces? I see the initial post was made a few years ago and wanted to follow up to see if such feature was now available.

Thank you

Hi @feliper

We  dont currently support it but this is something we want to look into further . 

Can you connect with me and whats your business use cases at developer_feedback@authorize.net ?

Thanks

Anurag

Send feedback at developer_feedback@authorize.net

@feliper did you ever solve your need for marketplace payments? I'm looking for the same. Thanks!