Building a Marketplace

I am looking to build some market place funcitonality where I store members payment information in the Authorize.net CIM.   Then use that information to payout to multiple bank accounts.

1. Is this even possable with Authorize.net

2. Can I store ECheck Information in the CIM

3. How would I pay out others bank accounts using the data store in the CIM.

In general I want a master acount where I store members info in the CIM then use that CIM data. Then have "sub accounts" that I can pay using the information stored in the master accounts CIM.

Topics: 57
Kudos: 248
Blog Posts: 67

Re: Building a Marketplace

Hello @ciddennis

Authorize.Net does not currently support a "marketplace" type of payment.  Each gateway allows a merchant to accept payments into a single merchant account.

You are welcome to post this as a new feature using our Ideas forum. This will allow others to vote on and make suggestions to improve the request.

Richard

Hello,

Does Authorize.net support the creation of marketplaces? I see the initial post was made a few years ago and wanted to follow up to see if such feature was now available.

Thank you

Kudos: 59
Solutions: 36

Hi @feliper

We  dont currently support it but this is something we want to look into further . 

Can you connect with me and whats your business use cases at developer_feedback@authorize.net ?

Thanks

Anurag

Send feedback at developer_feedback@authorize.net

@feliper did you ever solve your need for marketplace payments? I'm looking for the same. Thanks!