cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C# SDK: How to get list of ARB Completed payments for customer?

I am building an application using C# SDK of authorize.net. here, i want to get list of ARB transactions based on customer profile id or subscription id.

My finding says, Authorize.net can provide subscriptions with paynum property with transaction list  but doesn't provide any feature to get a list of completed transactions of ARB.

Please suggest to get ARB completed transaction list based on subscription or customer profile and if not possible for now, suggest me any possible alternet approach.

Looking forward for your quick response.

vipinK6Chetu
6 REPLIES 6
Hi @vipinK6Chetu

You can Use our getCustomerProfileTransactionList api to get transaction specific to a customer profile or a payment profile.

Refer this c# Sample code https://github.com/AuthorizeNet/sample-code-csharp/blob/master/TransactionReporting/GetCustomerProfi...
kikmak42
Authorize.Net Expert Authorize.Net Expert
Authorize.Net Expert

Dear  ,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I think you missed what i asked.

Actually, when customer makes transactions over Authorize.net, I am keeping the data in my own database along with transaction id.

if customer creates ARB subscription for any amount($), how will i get a list of ARB transactions only(ignore other transactions list) of customer profile or payment profile.

vipinK6Chetu

Hi @vipinK6Chetu

If you want only the list of ARB transactions, we don't have an API right now which return that.

You are welcomed to post this in our Ideas Forum.

So coming to your requirment.

There are 2 API which returns the list of transactions one is getUnsettledTransactionListRequest and the other is getTransactionListRequest(for Settled trsanctions).

Both returns you a list of transactions which have a subscription information along with it if the transaction is of type ARB transaction, which you can leverage.

You can look into this sample code for GetUnsettledTransactionList, just add this 

foreach (var item in response.transactions)
    {
		if(item.subscription != null ){
			Console.WriteLine("Transaction Id: {0} was submitted for subscription id {1} and this payment number {2}.", item.transId, item.subscription.id, item.subscription.payNum);
		}
    }

for each item which you are getting in the response and you will be able to filter only the ARB transactions.

Hope this helps !

kikmak42
Authorize.Net Expert

Hi @vipinK6Chetu

My bad, my knowledge was outdated, this was one of the highest rated ideas in our Ideas Forum.

I got to know that our team has been working on this and we have updated the ARBGetSubscriptionRequest API to return the lastest 20 transactions associated with the subscription.

You can now send <includeTransactions>true</includeTransactions> along with ARBGetSubscriptionRequest to get the last 20 transactions  associated with a subscription.

We are still in the process of updating our documention, but you can get started using it with our latest dot-net sdk (1.9.4).

Hope this helps !

kikmak42
Authorize.Net Expert

Hi 

Thank you for your prompt response.

I updated the C# SDK; Authorize.net 1.9.4 in my project but ARBGetSubscriptionRequest doesn't have <includeTransactions> propterty.

ARBGetSubscriptionRequest has following properties only:

1. searchType

2. paging

3. sorting

Please update the C# SDK and get back to me asap.

Looking forward for your quick response.

vipinK6Chetu

Hi @vipinK6Chetu

The ARBGetSubscriptionRequest  has only 2 fields, subscriptionId and includeTransactions

You can check in GitHub : Here

You must have mistakenly checked the ARBGetSubscriptionListRequest which has the 3 properties as mentioned by you.

Thanks

Kaushik

kikmak42
Authorize.Net Expert