Contributor

Re: CIM API requires clientID?

Sorry to hear you ran into the same issue, @ruchi_s. As you can see from the lack of responses on this thread, it's probably not something that will be addressed -- given their abandonment of the SOAP API.

I was unable to come up with a solution to this issue, so I'm switching to a different API.

Best of luck!

--Kevin

Contributor

Hi @kevinfairchild @RichardH ,

Will this issue be resolved if i will install visula studio 2015? Right no I am working with vs 2012.

Regards

Ruchi

Contributor

@ruchi_s, I had the issue in both VS 2015 and VS 2017. If a project was working properly with the SOAP API, just refreshing the definition would cause it to no longer work.

To resolve the issue, I've moved on to a non-SOAP version of the API.

Good luck.

--Kevin Fairchild

Contributor

@kevinfairchild @Lilith @RichardH

Can anybody let me know what is ClientId here? I do not want to move to non-soap as i am working on a very old project and now aware of all the functionality. I just wanted to use some new api's like GetSubscription which is not available in my old service. So I need to update service but updating the service gives me problem of clientid for all existing services.

Any solution please........

Solution
Accepted by topic author kevinfairchild
‎07-07-2017 09:20 AM
Topics: 54
Kudos: 197
Blog Posts: 66

@ruchi_s

The Client ID is an internal value used to identify the SDK client used.  If you set the value to Null, the gateway will not return an error.

RIchard

Build modern websites and mobile applications without increasing PCI burden using Authorize.Net Accept
Contributor

@RichardH 

Hi,

This is working fine to me now. I passed null for clientId and it worked.

Can you please let me know the reason of response "E00027 2,1,2,This transaction has been declined". On production I am trying to charge a transaction through customerprofile but transaction on AuthorizeNet are going be declined. We didn't have any rejection setting as well. 

All Star

Hi @ruchi_s,

That code just means the card is declined.

http://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/responseCodes.html?code=E00027.

If this is in production, it just means the cardholder's bank did not approve the transaction. If it were declined for some other reason, the text in the response would indicate a different reason. The only way to know why it was declined is to have the cardholder contact their bank.

Contributor

@Aaron @RichardH

Thanks @Aaron for quick reply. I got it.

I have a confusion regarding TLS disablement. I used TLS1.2 for sandbox and it is working fine But if I use this TLS1.2 on production it is not working. transcation on live are  going to be declined on live if using TLS1.2.

Do I need to implement this exactly on 18 September? I wanted to upload my code change for TLS earlier as it way be mid of sprint on 18 september.

[ Edited ]

@ruchi_s

What kind of error that you're getting when you use TLS1.2 in live environment?

Contributor

@joegreentea

This is of Transaction declined error code E00027