cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIM - Do you have to use hosted forms?

I know you can use the hosted forms to create user interfaces for Customer and CustomerPayment Profiles but the API has direct creation methods as well.  I'm assuming you can use your own forms and post to Auth.net's services directly instead of using the Hosted Forms option, although then you have CC data flowing through your systems (if not being stored by it).

Am I correct in that assumption?

Also, is there an options where we can create our own forms (with appropriately control IDs) and post back to the Auth.net servers?  That avoids the CC data flowing through our systems and gives us creative control over the input forms.

maelstrm
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I'm assuming you can use your own forms and post to Auth.net's services directly instead of using the Hosted Forms option, although then you have CC data flowing through your systems (if not being stored by it).

Yes

Also, is there an options where we can create our own forms (with appropriately control IDs) and post back to the Auth.net servers?  That avoids the CC data flowing through our systems and gives us creative control over the input forms.

Nothing like that.

View solution in original post

RaynorC1emen7
Expert
2 REPLIES 2

I'm assuming you can use your own forms and post to Auth.net's services directly instead of using the Hosted Forms option, although then you have CC data flowing through your systems (if not being stored by it).

Yes

Nothing like that.

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

OK, well that's too bad.  Cybersource offers that and I was hoping Authnet would as well.  So much for Level A compliance instead of Level C.

Thanks!