cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIM Order History / View History

Hi Guys,

Im trying to get all the transactions of a particular Profile ID and display it as the history of transactions for that Profile ID.

I know that I could get the all Payment Profiles by the Profile ID, but I can't seem to get all the transaction for every Payment Profile.

I saw in CIM there is a functionality to get the Order History for the Payment Profile, or from the link below, it says View History. 

https://sandbox.authorize.net/UI/themes/sandbox/CustomerProfile/ViewHistory.aspx?ProfileID=8223105&P...

How do i get the View History functionality from CIM?

I have tried googling, searching in stackoverflow, this forum and the CIM documentation but found no result.  I don't know if im missing something here.

jermteam
Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

There is, as far as I know, nothing that will do that automatically from your web site. Since you are processing the charges yourself, however, there is no reason why you shouldn't be able to store the billing history as you charge, so that it's available later when you need it.

View solution in original post

TJPride
Expert
4 REPLIES 4

There is, as far as I know, nothing that will do that automatically from your web site. Since you are processing the charges yourself, however, there is no reason why you shouldn't be able to store the billing history as you charge, so that it's available later when you need it.

TJPride
Expert

Thanks!

I think we will just be saving the transaction ID on our end.

Probably also want the date and amount, otherwise you're going to have to call the transaction details api for each individual transaction, which isn't efficient if you have hundreds of charges to list.

Hi,

I am creating my own transaction using CIM.

I am facing problem with below scenario:

if for specific user transcation is done..but my service crash without saving transaction details into local Database....after my sevice up how can i retrive that perticular transaction detail(sigle transaction detail) from authorize.net using transaction detail API.