cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

CIM Outages

Since I've started keeping track, the production environment for CIM has gone down

1. June 2nd
2. July 9th
3. July 28th
4. August 19th
5. September 18th

6. October 9th

I would love for someone at Authorize.Net to go sign up for https://www.statuspage.io/ so I can stop wasting one of my Pingdom checks; even better, I would love someone to explain why the service keeps going down; and supremely, I would prefer the service to simply stay up. I'm not sure why quality has tanked in 2014, but this is getting absurd.

npiasecki
Regular Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
npiasecki
Regular Contributor
5 REPLIES 5

Apparently the only people who work at Authorize.Net are in Customer Support. If they do not have an answer to the question, then the question cannot be answered.

If there is anyone who can offer an explanation for these outages in support ticket 1-95739021, I would appreciate it. The ticket has been open since September 19th.

npiasecki
Regular Contributor

Hello @npiasecki 

Last nightโ€™s issues were the result of a networking change that has since been resolved. We sincerely apologize for the disruption to your transactions and to your business. We understand your frustrations and our teams are working to make sure this does not happen again.

Richard

Yes, I've heard that six times now for six outages. Authorize.Net going down used to be an annual event, not monthly. What changed?
npiasecki
Regular Contributor

Hello Nicholas,

Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately, we have provided you with all of the information we are able to provide you regarding the incident from September.

We will be closing this ticket as a resolved case and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Regards,
Marissa R.
Customer Support

---

I wish my job was so easy. Problems? What problems?

npiasecki
Regular Contributor

I give up.

npiasecki
Regular Contributor