cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIM Refund ERR E00027 in test mode

Hi

I am doing a refund in test mode. I am getting a response 

"<code>E00027</code><text>The referenced transaction does not meet the criteria for issuing a credit."

The transaction for this refund was made on December and will end only by Jan 20. 

What can be the reason for declining this? 

Thank You

Sathish

sathumenon
Contributor
8 REPLIES 8

Since you are using CIM, could they have updated the CC# on the payment profile which the refund transaction need for the transaction.

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

hi

thank you for the reply  :)

no CC# has been changed since the first transaction

we used demo card numbers only. is that the reason for this?

thank you

Have a look at the directResponse to see what the reason for the E00027

Hi

the details are given here 

<directResponse>3,2,54,The referenced transaction does not meet the criteria for issuing a credit.,,P,0,,,0.50,CC,credit,RP34,Sathish,Menon,,.......................</directResponse>

Am not sure what is the exact issue here - none of the transactions am passing is working :(

thank you

Sathish

Hi 

i could see that all my transactions are unsettled. Is that a reason for not accepting the refund option?

Can any one help me on this?

thank you

Sathish

i could see that all my transactions are unsettled. Is that a reason for not accepting the refund option?

Yep, that would be it, you can only refund a settled transaction, use void for unsettled transaction.

The test account should settled all transaction everyday just like the production account. Are they waiting for capture?

Authorized/Pending Capture? or Captured/Pending Settlement?

Hello

Yes I can see that my all transactions are Authorised / Pending Caprture - ONce i selected a few and did a Group Capture - The selected ones are now "Pending Settlement" 

So only after the settlement is done the refund may occure right?

What if I make all transaction as void?

THank you

Yes I can see that my all transactions are Authorised / Pending Caprture - ONce i selected a few and did a Group Capture - The selected ones are now "Pending Settlement"

Just wait until tomorrow, it should settled overnight.

So only after the settlement is done the refund may occure right?

Yes.

What if I make all transaction as void?

That mean you cancel the transaction, and the customer will not get charge.