cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIM SOAP C# Implementation

Please help ASAP...

The documentation does really well at showing how the SOAP methods work to

CreateCustomerProfile (Is this always required to obtain the CustomerProfileId?),

GetCustomerProfile (but only with the CustomerProfileId after CreateCustomerProfile), and

CreateCustomerPaymentProfile (but only with CustomerProfileId after CreateCustomerProfile)

I know how to create a customer profile.  I know how to create a customer payment profile.  I know how to update a customer profile.

I do not know how to get an already created customer profile or an already created customer payment profile.

I need to know how get a customer profile that has already been created (no documentation) and get a customer payment profile that has already been created (no documentation).  I follow the object hierarchy but there is no definition or explanation.

kenhenkes
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Oh. Yes, you suppose to save at least the customer profile id when create a profile.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

There is doc here http://developer.authorize.net/api/cim/

use the Getxxxxxxxxxxxx

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

This is the document to which I am referring.  It is not clear.  Perhaps frustration is preventing me from seeing something obvious...

Upon registration on my site during which credit card information is provided, I need to create a customer profile and a customer payment profile on Authorize.Net to charge later.  Our customers are not charged right away.

At some later date, I need to be able to retrieve the customer profile as well as the customer payment profile so as to charge their credit card a pre-determined amount.

In setting up the code, I believe I understand what to do and how to create the customer profile and customer payment profile.

During the later date retrieval process (after the customer profile has long since been created),

In calling the GetCustomerProfile method, where do I obtain the required ProfileId parameter?

Does this make sense?

Oh. Yes, you suppose to save at least the customer profile id when create a profile.

This is exactly what I need that the document does not specify.  Thank you very much!  I will not mark this thread as resolved until my integration is successful.