cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIM Send any notification which I need to parse

Hi,

I've done integration with CIM by API. Now I can create customer profile and do transaction. When I hit API for transaction  and transaciton type is oauthcapture then authorize send me result of that request with seccuss.

I want to know that the result which authorize.net send is enough or authorize.net will send any notification when payment is done at fully because when authorize.net send me response at the time of request hit on that time payment is going for settle instead of payment has settled.

So when authroize payment processer run and caputer the money from cutomer account then It will send me any notificaton to merchant if yes than how I can get that notification.

Ashlekh
Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I want to know that the result which authorize.net send is enough or authorize.net will send any notification when payment is done at fully because when authorize.net send me response at the time of request hit on that time payment is going for settle instead of payment has settled.

the only time authorize.net send an email is on the transaction authorize phase.

If is CC, 99.9999% is ok. Bank account/check, you might want to check the transaction status.

So when authroize payment processer run and caputer the money from cutomer account then It will send me any notificaton to merchant if yes than how I can get that notification.

They only send out "Credit Card Settlement Report" on settled, it a settings on the merchant account

Since transaction settled once a day, you can use the http://developer.authorize.net/api/transaction_details/

to see if it got settled.

View solution in original post

RaynorC1emen7
Expert
1 REPLY 1

the only time authorize.net send an email is on the transaction authorize phase.

If is CC, 99.9999% is ok. Bank account/check, you might want to check the transaction status.

They only send out "Credit Card Settlement Report" on settled, it a settings on the merchant account

Since transaction settled once a day, you can use the http://developer.authorize.net/api/transaction_details/

to see if it got settled.

RaynorC1emen7
Expert