cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

CIM and Simple Checkout integration?

I have a website run on wordpress and we use a Simple Checkout button on our payment page. We are a guide service and our customers pay a deposit, then a remaining balance, then sometimes an additional transaction at the end of a trip. We'd like to be able to keep their information on file and charge their credit card without them having to re enter everything. Is there a way to integrate CIM with Simple Checkout on a wordpress site? Our needs are basic - no fancy shopping carts or anything. We just want to be able to go into our authorize account and charge a customers card. Is this possible with Simple Checkout or do we need a whole new form?

Here's the payment page.

Thanks!

pacific
8 REPLIES 8
RaynorC1emen7
Expert

I haven't used XML before - where does this code go?

Did this get resolved?

Hi, Has this been resolved? Where does the XML go?

Hi,

I did read it but there's not indication as to where the XML goes in the grand scheme of things. I found the code, added my info to the code, and now where do we put it so that the Simple Checkout creates a user profile, like the original question asked.

Thanks

'Enables developers to access transaction history and details programmatically'

Need to use Java, C#, php, etc to access CIM API.

Hello @hpshopemilime

It is not possible to add the XML to your simple checkout request and gain the functionality you require.  Instead, you will need a developer to impliment for you on your website.

See our list of Authorize.Net Certified Developers.

Richard