cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIM ccv (cardCode) help

Hello,

I and a colleague of mine have been writing some code to interface with Authorize.net's CIM, in doing so; I am trying to get the CCV to be validated when adding a payment profile to Authorize.

According to the var dumping of (PHP) variables, it appears to be only "acknowledging" the addition when using the "createCustomerProfileTransactionRequest", resulting in an error...

Curious if any others have run into this, and why the setParam option when set seems to be ignored on the others end?

Here is the class that I am using presently:

http://orangomedia.com/projects/authorize/authorizenet.cim.class.txt

Is there any pointers one can offer?  I feel it might be simple, as a matter of placement, the structure is a bit vast for the API so any assistance is appreciated!

When dropping the items in the code to include the cardCode as part of the payment fields, it results in the following error:

The element 'payment' in namespace 'AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd' has invalid child element 'cardCode' in namespace 'AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd'.

alemstrom
Contributor
27 REPLIES 27

That is correct, at least from what they stated anyhow...

When I look at the transaction its reporting that they did not receive the CCV:

• Card Code Status: Not Applicable

Even though the script is generating the XML to send them?

They advised that I use the URL to see what feedback the system gives...

Will this work for CIM?

In the response xml validationDirectResponse

was it one of these

M = Match.

N = No Match.

P = Not Processed.

S = Should have been present.

U = Issuer unable to process request.

It this on a sandbox account?

This is what I received:

["validationDirectResponse"]=>
  string(35) "This transaction has been approved."

Also this is not the sandbox, it is the legitimate payment gateway URL that I am parsing up against.

"This transaction has been approved." validationDirectResponse

should be something like

1,1,1,This transaction has been approved.,BC9G9U,Y,2221197980,,,1.99,CC,auth_only,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,159132AC21A67882AC8E7B2EEDE90545,,2,,,,,,,,,,,XXXX1111,Visa,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

the ccv response is in 38 or 39 depend on the based index.

Not seeing it ... appears the 38th/39th string is the longest one?

Is your account Card Present? e.g. my sandbox account transaction detail Product: Card Not Present

@alemstrom wrote:

That is correct, at least from what they stated anyhow...

When I look at the transaction its reporting that they did not receive the CCV:

• Card Code Status: Not Applicable

Even though the script is generating the XML to send them?

I had a similar issue with sending standalone Zero Dollar Authorizations, which is what CIM uses to validate card data. I was getting the same "Not Applicable" response, and Authorize told me I must not be sending the CCV, even though I clearly was.

It turns out the issue is with how Authorize.Net interfaces with certain merchant processors. I was able to get card code responses after I enabled "Verified by Visa" and "MasterCard SecureCode" in the Authorize.Net merchant account settings. You might give that a try and see if it starts things working for you.