cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIM createCustomerPaymentProfile E-Mail : email@example.com

Hello! After creating payment profile through createCustomerPaymentProfile request,  I receive an email(Merchant Email Receipt) that contains customer billing information:

Customer ID : none
First Name : Homer
Last Name : Simpson
Company : Nuclear Power Plant
Address : 742 Evergreen Terrace
City : Springfield
State/Province : AL
Zip/Postal Code : 89001
Phone :
Fax :
E-Mail : email@example.com 

Is that any way to change default 'email@example.com' with custom email? Thanks.

vladimirm
3 REPLIES 3

are you sending the customer email with createCustomerPaymentProfile?

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

RaynorC1emen7, hello, thank you for reply. I'm not sure how I should send the customer email. I have tried a few cases, but it still didn't work for me. 

Here one of the requests example:

<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"utf-8\"?>\
  <createCustomerPaymentProfileRequest xmlns=\"AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd\">
  <merchantAuthentication>
    <name><NAME></name>
    <transactionKey><TRANSACTION_KEY></transactionKey>
  </merchantAuthentication>

<customerProfileId>20041271</customerProfileId>
<customerEmail>customer@example.com</customerEmail> <---------- I tried to add the customer email here. <paymentProfile> <billTo> <firstName>Homer</firstName> <lastName>Simpson</lastName> <address>712 Red Bark Lane</address>\n <city>Henderson</city>\n <state>NV</state>\n <zip>89011</zip>\n
<email>cutomer@example.com</email> <--------------- I tried to add the email into billTo </billTo>\n <payment> <creditCard> <cardNumber>4007000000027</cardNumber> <expirationDate>2014-09</expirationDate>\n <cardCode>123</cardCode>\n </creditCard>\n </payment>\n </paymentProfile>\n <validationMode>oldLiveMode</validationMode>\n </createCustomerPaymentProfileRequest>\n"

Also, before creating a customer payment profile, I have created a customer profile with the customer email. Could you please attach a request, that works for you and solves that problem? Thank you.

XML documentation

http://developer.authorize.net/api/cim/

page 16

Input Elements for createCustomerProfileRequest