cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIM createCustomerPaymentProfile

I am getting a strange error where it doesn't seem to recognize "paymentProfile(though this is a valid input element as per the specification on the CIM XML API  document) and only wants to see refId and customerProfileID for this particular call. The error is copied below

{'text_': u"The element 'createCustomerPaymentProfileRequest' in namespace 'AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd' has invalid child element 'paymentProfile' in namespace 'AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd'. List of possible elements expected: 'refId, customerProfileId' in namespace 'AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd'."}

I am using a Sandbox Authorize.net login/transaction key. Any suggestions as to why this might be happening(I'm baffled as everything is going through and it should be accepted as a valid input element. 

vasantr1
5 REPLIES 5

For XML, sequence matter. Just follow the order shown in the documentation and it will work.

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

I am following the order(no refId(it's optional), with customer_profile_id followed by payment information). It doesn't seem to work. 

Can you post the xml?

i am also getting this error

The element 'createCustomerPaymentProfileRequest' in namespace 'AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd' has invalid child element 'paymentProfile' in namespace 'AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd'. List of possible elements expected: 'refId, customerProfileId' in namespace 'AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd'."

i am using sequence according to 
https://github.com/AuthorizeNet/sample-code-node/blob/master/CustomerProfiles/create-customer-paymen...

how can we get all payment profiles of a specific customer profile?