cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIM createCustomerProfileTransactionRequest

I have given the value of  "true"

<recurringBilling>true</recurringBilling>

if it is creating the recurring . where is the option to provide other details like

totaloccurences,

startDate,

period like (monthly or 1month),

amount,

card details.

In CIM.

lokeskumarn
3 REPLIES 3

hat flag does not turn a payment into a recurring transaction. It only serves as a note to you that the transaction is recurring in some way. If you want to establish a recurring payment you will need to use the Automated Recurring Billing (ARB) API.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John Conde :: Certified Authorize.Net Developer (Brainyminds) :: Official Authorize.Net Blogger

NEW! Handling Authorize.Net's Webhooks with PHP

Integrate Every Authorize.Net JSON API with One PHP Class (Sample code included)

Tutorials for integrating Authorize.Net with PHP: AIM, ARB, CIM, Silent Post
All About Authorize.Net's Silent Post
stymiee
Expert
Expert

if this is the case,

then how does one go about creating token based recurring transactions within the ARB API?

It is not very apparent of seemingly documented to me how I can create a recurring transaction using a token.. or is that not possible?

Thanks

A.T.

Just store the data like start date, number of transactions, charge amount, etc. in your database, then have an automatic process that runs every morning to check if someone is due and bill their CIM profile. ARB is WAY more painful to deal with overall, imho.