cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

CIM error when saving customer payment profile in live mode

Hi,

We are using authnet php sdk for creating customer profiles and using code similar to what is mentioned in doc/CIM.markdown file. In live site, whenever user signed up in site by giving card details, following error is thrown

Authorize.net CIM Error: Error Message: The record cannot be found. E00040

Authorize.net CIM Error: Error Message: The 'AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd:customerProfileId' element is invalid - The value '' is invalid according to its datatype 'AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd:numericString' - The Pattern constraint failed. E00003

We didn't face this error in sandbox account and it occurs only in live account. Please advise on possible reason for this error and how to fix this.

ganesangopal
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
@RichardH yes i am not experiencing this error now. Thanks for fixing this.

Thanks
Ganesan

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Hello @ganesangopal

Could you clarify if you're getting this error when you create profiles, or if you attempt to use a profile for a transaction shortly after it was created?

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
@RichardH I am getting this error when creating customer profiles. Please let me know your thoughts on this.

Thanks
Ganesan

@ganesangopal I'm going to escalate this and see what additional information they need to assist.

Richard

@RichardH okay. Thank you. It would be great if i get solution as soon as possible

FYI I am also getting the same error on one of my sites today as well. Only when trying to create new CIM profiles and only in production mode, sandbox is fine.

Let me know if you need me to provide any additional information.

@Jesmaster @ganesangopal

Please use the contact us form and provide your API Login and if possible some sample profile ids to investigate further.

Could you also please provide a sample request and response with any sensitive information removed.

Richard

Hello,

@ganesangopal @Jesmaster

We believe we have found and fixed this issue.  Please confirm that you are no longer experiencing E00040 errors when creating customer profiles.

Richard

@RichardH yes i am not experiencing this error now. Thanks for fixing this.

Thanks
Ganesan