cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

CIM getCustomerProfileRequest ..Please Help

whenever I try to post getCustomerProfileRequest the borwser will just hang and retur gateway timeout. this only happens if I put a correct customer profileID, but if I put a wrong profileid it will respond that the prfofile was not found. and getCustomerPaymentProfileRequest where I provide both the profileID and the payment profileID it does return Ok. but getCustomerProfileRequest is just hanging forever. I tried with diffrent profileids all the same results.

my code for getCustomerProfileRequest: (browser just hangs and after a minute returns time gateway error)

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<getCustomerProfileRequest xmlns="AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd">
<merchantAuthentication>
<name>$authorize_login_name</name>
<transactionKey>$authorize_tran_key</transactionKey>
 </merchantAuthentication>
 <customerProfileId>59444531</customerProfileId>
 </getCustomerProfileRequest>

my code for getCustomerPaymentProfileRequest: (the same profileid and works fine...)

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<getCustomerPaymentProfileRequest xmlns="AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd">
<merchantAuthentication>
<name>$authorize_login_name</name>
<transactionKey>$authorize_tran_key</transactionKey>
</merchantAuthentication>
<customerProfileId>59444531</customerProfileId>
<customerPaymentProfileId>54498113</customerPaymentProfileId>
</getCustomerPaymentProfileRequest>

Please help someone...

pincus
5 REPLIES 5

It failing on the request or failing on the code that reading the xml response?

RaynorC1emen7
Expert
First thanks for your attention to my question. on the request. I also installed for perl from cpan a module for CIM and it happens the same thing for the getCustomerProfileRequest. all the other requests are working fine. Thanks again. I hope you can lead me to the solution...

sound like a problem with the module, can you get support from them?

I Spoke to them, they are telling me that don't see any problem with the getCustomerProfileRequest API,

Don't know what to tell you, the XML run fine with my CIM data, and no one else are coming here for help with getCustomerProfileRequest issue.