cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIM->Create Payment Provile -> throws declined error

Hello,

When i try with CIM to create Customer Payment Profile (with validation), i get an error, that transaction was declined.

Here is full error:

object(SimpleXMLElement)#6 (2) { ["messages"]=> object(SimpleXMLElement)#9 (2) { ["resultCode"]=> string(5) "Error" ["message"]=> object(SimpleXMLElement)#11 (2) { ["code"]=> string(6) "E00027" ["text"]=> string(35) "This transaction has been declined." } } ["validationDirectResponse"]=> string(339) "2,1,2,This transaction has been declined.,,U,6435209520,none,Test transaction for ValidateCustomerPaymentProfile.,0.00,CC,auth_only,none,XXXX,YYYYYY,ZZZZZZZZ 2,Kaunas,_NOTLISTED_,47103,LT,88888888,,email@example.com,,,,,,,,,0.00,0.00,0.00,FALSE,none,F70D37B2CD3F78098CAAD2448C4AFC68,,,,,,,,,,,,,XXXX1111,Visa,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,," }

In sandbox mode it works fine. But in live, with my live credit card i get this message.

Any ideas ?

Thank you.

BigBug
7 REPLIES 7

your visa end with 1111?

do you have another one to test?

It declined by the CC issuing bank, you can try passing the CCV code

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

No, i changed here it to 1111. I'm passing CCV 3-digits code.

Here is my request:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<createCustomerPaymentProfileRequest xmlns="AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd">
  <merchantAuthentication>
    <name>QQQQ</name>
    <transactionKey>WWWW</transactionKey>
  </merchantAuthentication>
  <customerProfileId>119805422</customerProfileId>
  <paymentProfile>
    <billTo>
      <firstName>EEEE</firstName>
      <lastName>RRRR</lastName>
      <address>TTTT</address>
      <city>Kaunas</city>
      <state>_NOTLISTED_</state>
      <zip>47103</zip>
      <country>LT</country>
      <phoneNumber>YYYY</phoneNumber>
    </billTo>
    <payment>
      <creditCard>
        <cardNumber>UUUU</cardNumber>
        <expirationDate>IIII</expirationDate>
      </creditCard>
    </payment>
  </paymentProfile>
  <validationMode>liveMode</validationMode>
</createCustomerPaymentProfileRequest>

Hello @BigBug 

If the problem is with your live production account, may I suggest contacting customer support.  They have access to additional tools and resources to help troubleshoot your error.

Richard

Try it thru the mechant account Virtual Terminal, with 0.00 auth_only transaction

if it also get decline from your cc bank, then try 0.01, if that works contact authorize.net support, they will need to do something to fix it.

I'm passing CCV 3-digits code.

didn't see it on your request

Thank you for your notice.

I have added, but it gives the same message.

<cardCode>999</cardCode>

"....Try it thru the mechant account Virtual Terminal, with 0.00 auth_only transaction

if it also get decline from your cc bank, then try 0.01, if that works contact authorize.net support, they will need to do something to fix it. ... "

Thank you for your idea. It works with 1 USD and it get's declined with 0 USD.