Highlighted

CIM iFrameCommunicator issues

Hey guys,
I am having some issues with my CIM form and I think they are stemming from iFrameCommunicator not having the right URL. I have been told to update the hostedProfileIFrameCommunicatorUrl in the xml, but I am running this all on the client in js and have no idea how to do that.

I have downloaded the sample code for CIM hosted profile and even that is not closing the popup or hitting the iframeCommunicator.html file. 

I have the users token in javascript which I assign to the form values. From there I load the openAddPaymentPopup() function and I am able to successfully save the users information to my Auth.net account. The problem is that the popup is not closing due to iframeCommunicator.html not being hit. Is there a way I can manually assign the iFrameCommunicatorURL property from the popup.js javascript?

What can I do in my javascript to fix this issue?

Thanks.

Highlighted

Re: CIM iFrameCommunicator issues

Ok, disregard this issue. I realize now that the issue was caused when the token was generated in my c# and not when the form was loaded in javascript. 

http://community.developer.authorize.net/t5/Integration-and-Testing/CIM-hosted-form-option-popup-won...

This link cleared it up for me.

Highlighted
Topics: 15
Kudos: 201
Solutions: 121

Re: CIM iFrameCommunicator issues

The URL is part of getHostedProfilePageRequest, so I'm guessing it's encrypted into the token. Here's the relevant function from the PHP API:

/**
     * Get the CIM popup token (good for 15 minutes)
     * @param int $customerProfileId
     * @return AuthorizeNetCIM_Response

$response = $request->getHostedProfilePageRequest($profileID, array(
            'hostedProfilePageBorderVisible' => 'false',
            'hostedProfileHeadingBgColor' => '#E1E1E1',
            'hostedProfileIFrameCommunicatorUrl' => "https://{$GLOBALS['_domain']}/contentx/IframeCommunicator.html"
       ));
	   $token=trim($response->xml->token);

*/
    public function getHostedProfilePageRequest($customerProfileId, $settings = false)
    {
        $this->_constructXml("getHostedProfilePageRequest");
        $this->_xml->addChild("customerProfileId", $customerProfileId);

if ($settings) {
            $settingsXML = $this->_xml->addChild("hostedProfileSettings");
            foreach ($settings as $key => $val) {
                $settingXML = $settingsXML->addChild("setting");
                $settingXML->addChild("settingName", $key);
                $settingXML->addChild("settingValue", $val);
            }
        }

return $this->_sendRequest();
    }

And then when I call that:

$response = $request->getHostedProfilePageRequest(
        $company->{'customer-id'}, array(
        'hostedProfilePageBorderVisible' => 'false',
        'hostedProfileHeadingBgColor' => '#E1E1E1',
        'hostedProfileIFrameCommunicatorUrl' => "https://{$GLOBALS['_domain']}/contentx/IframeCommunicator.html"
    ));

Basically, you need to figure out how to set the hostedProfileIFrameCommunicatorUrl value to the URL path for your /contentx/IframeCommunicator.html page. If it still doesn't work after you do that, it's also possible you have an ancient browser that doesn't know how to do cross-browser interactions. But I don't think that's the problem you're having.