cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIM profile not created (WooCommerce)

Hello,

First off - I am not a web developer, just an IT Manager, but our website is having some difficulty and the local development company we contract doesn't have experience with Authorize.net beyond installing the plugin into WooCommerce. This isn't something I typically would deal with but our accounting staff isn't technically versed, so here I am. I digress...

Our business is make-to-order and during our busy season (now) our lead times sometimes extend beyond 30 days. As the larger business unit has decided to not charge customers until their product ships, this poses an interesting situation because our Authorize Only transactions in Authorize.net expire after 30 days. We had an in house developer (keyword: had) who setup CIM so that all people checking out on our website would have profiles created so we could charge beyond the 30 days if need be. That worked great until sometime this winter when we started seeing some cards expiring. Reminder that it's not all profile creations, just some. Where would be a good place to start in figuring out what's causing this? I believe the development company we contracted with updated some of our plugins which may or may not be the cause. We're currently on WooCommerce 2.4.6 and WooCommerce Authorize.net CIM Gateway 2.0.2.

Thanks!

David 

DavidPHumes
1 REPLY 1