cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIM sample code dies

The PHP CIM sample code provided by Authorize.net (here) does not work. 

• Download and expand zip file
  • Modify 'vars.php' with login id and trans key.
  • Point browser to index.php from CIM zip file.
  • Choose 'Create Customer Profile'. On return, customerProfileId is populated with returned id.
  • Choose 'Create Customer Payment Profile'.
  • Error returned: [E00027] There is one or more missing or invalid required fields.
reachpeople64
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

After comparing the CIM docs for createCustomerPaymentProfileRequest to the sample code, I found no missing *required* fields, so that meant one of the fields was invalid. It was the credit card number - the credit card number used by the sample code is invalid. I replaced the one in the sample code with one of the test card numbers and it works now.

While poking around looking for CIM examples/docs/etc I found a CIM class in the lib directory of the SDK - AuthorizeNetCIM. Are there any docs or examples on the usage of this class?

thanks,

Chris

View solution in original post

reachpeople64
1 REPLY 1

After comparing the CIM docs for createCustomerPaymentProfileRequest to the sample code, I found no missing *required* fields, so that meant one of the fields was invalid. It was the credit card number - the credit card number used by the sample code is invalid. I replaced the one in the sample code with one of the test card numbers and it works now.

While poking around looking for CIM examples/docs/etc I found a CIM class in the lib directory of the SDK - AuthorizeNetCIM. Are there any docs or examples on the usage of this class?

thanks,

Chris

reachpeople64