CPU being eaten by Overwatch

Whats up, ive moved into my dorm and figured id bring my gaming PC with me for some fun. Once i set everything else and booted up to play some OW, I was greeted by the most janky looking, low res title screen which was really out of the norm for me.

I used to be able (used to as in literally 2 days ago) to run Overwatch consistently with everything on AT LEAST high. Ive chalked up the problem to maybe the graphics somehow being routed to the integrated GPU within my processor?

The models were on Low video setting, and the render autoing to 35% and the textures also being on low. Very strange considering that as i have said before, my PC would run everything on high/ultra without breaking a sweat.

Task manager says my GPU is flatlining with a constant 0% usage while my memory and CPU are getting absolutely eaten, so im assuming that somehow, for whatever reason, my GPU is being ousted in favor for the integrated GPU in my Processor.

Re: CPU being eaten by Overwatch

Hey all, so im trying to have a steady 144fps on 1080p for overwatch. ... It will jump from 80-120 and back and my CPU usage will stay at 100%. ... Anybody know how I can check which programs are eating my CPU? ... and he is getting more than 150FPS pretty much at all time and the CPU is running at ...

chegg free trial

Highlighted

Re: CPU being eaten by Overwatch

CPU usage is at 1% when no apps/games are running and in overwatch menus its ~13% ... YOu really want 2 sticks, and to be configured in dual channel.

see here download for ios