cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call to undefined method net\authorize\api\contract\v1\CreateTransactionResponse::getSubscriptionId

Hello,

I am new to authorize and ran into a problem, namely using your sample-code (https://github.com/AuthorizeNet/sample-code-php/blob/master/RecurringBilling/create-subscription.php), I can't seem to retrieve (and to print it to the landing page) the subscription ID (I receive a fatal error with the content pasted in the subject of this topic). The error message, which relates to an unknown method refers to this part of the code:

echo "SUCCESS: Subscription ID : " . $response->getSubscriptionId() . "\n";

Please help me out. I also tried updating the package dependencies using composer, but to no avail. This is what I get after an attempted subscription (printed from the $response variable):

net\authorize\api\contract\v1\CreateTransactionResponse Object
(
[transactionResponse:net\authorize\api\contract\v1\CreateTransactionResponse:private] =>
[profileResponse:net\authorize\api\contract\v1\CreateTransactionResponse:private] =>
[refId:net\authorize\api\contract\v1\ANetApiResponseType:private] => ref1498478222
[messages:net\authorize\api\contract\v1\ANetApiResponseType:private] => net\authorize\api\contract\v1\MessagesType Object
(
[resultCode:net\authorize\api\contract\v1\MessagesType:private] => Ok
[message:net\authorize\api\contract\v1\MessagesType:private] => Array
(
[0] => net\authorize\api\contract\v1\MessagesType\MessageAType Object
(
[code:net\authorize\api\contract\v1\MessagesType\MessageAType:private] => I00001
[text:net\authorize\api\contract\v1\MessagesType\MessageAType:private] => Successful.
)

)

)

[sessionToken:net\authorize\api\contract\v1\ANetApiResponseType:private] =>
)

Interesting though is that these subscriptions do get created (I can see them in my sandbox account), and the system charges these payments as expected.

Thanks!

1nt3r4ct
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @1nt3r4ct,

That's a weird one. Let's start with the basics. Does the sample code as retrieved from GitHub run from the command line? (like so:)

php RecurringBilling/create-subscription.php

If yes, then the followup is: In whatever's failing, what modifications have you made to the sample code? Can you post the code you're using here?

Your $response should be of the type ARBCreateSubscriptionResponse, and it's not, so to me it looks like you're setting

$response = new AnetController\CreateTransactionController($request);

somewhere instead of

$response = new AnetController\ARBCreateSubscriptionController($request);

View solution in original post

Aaron
All Star
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @1nt3r4ct,

That's a weird one. Let's start with the basics. Does the sample code as retrieved from GitHub run from the command line? (like so:)

php RecurringBilling/create-subscription.php

If yes, then the followup is: In whatever's failing, what modifications have you made to the sample code? Can you post the code you're using here?

Your $response should be of the type ARBCreateSubscriptionResponse, and it's not, so to me it looks like you're setting

somewhere instead of

$response = new AnetController\ARBCreateSubscriptionController($request);

Aaron
All Star

Hey,

thanks! That solved my issue. I will do more testing but I get a valid reference ID. I must've copy-pasted that part from the transaction snippet supplied.

Thanks again! :)

Hi! I'm facing the same issue , i literally copy and paste the sample changin the credencials only and i can not get acccess to the method getSubscriptionId(), 

if i create an instance of ARBCreateSubscriptionResponse it has the method . but the result of this line has  not ,