cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can authorize send transaction result to other url beside receipt url?

Hello,

I am new on this forum so I appologise if this is a newbie question. 

What I actually want is to be notified by transaction result right after the transaction was procesed and the hosted receipt page is displayed. 

Is it possible to specify one url where authorize.net send the transaction result and another url that will be just the landing url when client presses 'back to merchant' button?

Thanks.

cosminlingo24
3 REPLIES 3

Hi cosminlingo24,

You can use relay Response as explained on page 59 of the SM guide but you cannot use two seperate URLs. However, if you use our relay response functionality, you can redirect the customer to anywhere from that page.

Thanks,

Joy

Joy
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Hi Joy,

Thanks for your response. What I actually want is to use authorize.net end page (the one with summary of transaction result) and also be sure that the response is sent to my server. 

If I use relay url, the summary of transaction will not be displayed.

If I use receipt link, I do not have the guarantee that the user will press the button to go back to my page.

Regards,

Cosmin.

I came back with this question as I didn't receive a satisfactory response.

So, my desire is right after the payment is processed, the response to be sent to a url I will provide to handle the parameters and save some information. 

Also I want the hosted receipient page to be displayed after the transaction is finished. The button will redirect customer back to my website (the url is different that the one that handles response). 

Thanks in advance,

Cosmin