cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't create a sandbox account

I saw "Sandbox Maintenance Completed" from News and Announcements.But i still cannot register a sandbox account now.
Anyone got the same problem?
17 REPLIES 17

I have the same problem. Can't create sandbox account. Yesterday have chatted in live chat, said the problem on your side so still can not create account.  

• An error occurred during processing. Please try again.
  • Error creating test account
kosunit

I have the same problem. I tried it with Chrome, Firefox and Safari and turned off every browser plugIn, but nothing works

Is there an ETA on a solution for this issue?

dbsy9d

I just spoke with a support person and they said "they are aware of the issue and we are working on it". They said to keep trying later.

Yes, this has been a particularly elusive problem, but we have our best people on it.

I'd recommend subscribing to this topic so that you'll be alerted via email if there are updates. To subscribe, click Topic Options at the top of this thread and then select Subscribe. You'll then receive an email once anyone replies to your post.

Thanks,

Richard

Hello everyone,

Creating sandbox accounts has been restored.  Please confirm if you are able to create new accounts.  We apologize for any inconvenience.

Richard

Works for me now.

Thanks!

It is not working for me. I have tried 2 different browsers and 2 different PCs. I still cannot create a sandbox account.

Houston we still have a problem.

Richard