cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we update credit card number in ARB?

Can we update all credit card information in ARB.Like credit card number, its exp date and all.Is it possiable in ARB?

rose
6 REPLIES 6

Yes. Use the ARBUpdateSubscriptionRequest API call.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John Conde :: Certified Authorize.Net Developer (Brainyminds) :: Official Authorize.Net Blogger

NEW! Handling Authorize.Net's Webhooks with PHP

Integrate Every Authorize.Net JSON API with One PHP Class (Sample code included)

Tutorials for integrating Authorize.Net with PHP: AIM, ARB, CIM, Silent Post
All About Authorize.Net's Silent Post
stymiee
Expert
Expert

Thanks for reply. One more question can we update amount? I have gone through the update subscription API which allows only 2 things to update i.e card number and exp date.In my application I want to give some discount to the memebers.Is it possiable to update the existing subscription amount or will have to cancel this subscription and create new one?

Hi rose,

Yes, you should be able to update the amount when using the update subscription call. You should be able to update any part of the subscription, with the exception of those noted in the "Input Elements for ARBUpdateSubscriptionRequest" section on pages 14-15 of the ARB guide.

Thanks,

Michelle

Developer Community Manager

Thanks Michelle,

Just to confirm. Once I update amount in Autorized.Net.Members will be charged with the new amount on his next billing period.

Yes. As long as the update was successful, they will be charged the new amount on the next billing attempt.

Do i need to update the cvv number while updating credit card number???

darshan