cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot create Sandbox account or enable CIM

I am working on a site that is close to launch but we ran into some issues during testing during the Sandbox upgrade yesterday.

We upgraded to a new PHP SDK and that seems to have resolved some of our issues.  We can now reliably create customer profiles once more, but now we can't create valid payment profiles.  

Thinking that odd, I logged into the sandbox account and saw a customer profile I'd created via my application.  I tried to manually add a payment profile to it through the CIM panel but nothing worked.  I talked it through with a fellow developer who was more familiar with the sandbox tools and tried changing some settings but nothing worked. We thought perhaps if we deleted our CIM setup and created a new one that might fix things as settings did not seem to be applying, but now when we tried to add it back, we get a non-specific error.

I thought perhaps I could just create my own developer sandbox account instead of relying on a now broken account, but no luck there, I also get a very vague error message when trying to create one.

Anyhow, I'm stuck and it seems like something very fundamental is broken in our sandbox.  Any help or suggestions, or even a confirmation that things are currently borked, would be greatly appreciated.

mwickham
1 REPLY 1

Hello @mwickham 

Are you still experiencing problems in the sandbox?

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator