cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot trigger a partial payment for the life of me!

I am using AIM and am in the process of implementing partial payments for an online bill payment system. I've been scouring the boards to find a way to get my partial payment to work and always get a full authorization for some reason. I'm using the test server in LIVE mode, partial payments enabled and submitting the follwing:

&x_version=3.1&x_allow_partial_auth=true&x_invoice_num=12345&x_zip=46226x_test_request=false&x_tran_key=REMOVED&x_login=REMOVED&x_delim_data=true&x_delim_char=|&x_card_code=123&x_amount=295&x_method=CC&x_relay_response=FALSE&x_type=AUTH_CAPTURE&x_exp_date=07/2013&x_card_num=4917610000000000

Without fail, I always get back a response of 1 for the transaction being approved. Can someone please point out what I might be doing wrong before I go absolutely insane? Hopefully it just needs a fresh set of eyes on it, but man I feel like I've tried everything at this point.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Dave

EpicAddeo123
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Please ignore my previous rant...I found the right combination of LIVE mode, 4222... card number and zip codes. All is well...for now.

View solution in original post

EpicAddeo123
1 REPLY 1

Please ignore my previous rant...I found the right combination of LIVE mode, 4222... card number and zip codes. All is well...for now.

EpicAddeo123