cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Card Code Status: Not Processed

When we are Charge a Customer Profile our Transaction Status on Authorize.net sendbox account is Captured/Pending Settlement also Card Code Status showing a Not Processed.

When i print response we are getting a Message : This transaction has been approved but we are not able to charge customer at that time.

Thanks

Ajit Singh

metdev2020
1 REPLY 1

Hello Everyone,

We are using Authorize.net SDK Version 2.0.2 in PHP to charge customer cards. To charge customer card in two steps.

Step-1: First we create a customer profile with customer & card details using the below controller action.

$controller = new AnetController\CreateCustomerProfileController($request);

In $request veriable we will set all details like setCardNumber, setExpirationDate, setCardCode and customer details.

When we send transaction request on Autorize.net in response we will get below conformation message.
"messages":{"resultCode":"Ok","message":[{"code":"I00001","text":"Successful."}]}

Now customer profile is successfully created on the out portal with CustomerProfileId and CustomerPaymentProfileIdList.

Step-2: Now we create transaction requests using CustomerProfileId and CustomerPaymentProfileIdList with the below controller action.

$controller = new AnetController\CreateTransactionController($request);

In $request variable we will send CustomerProfileId, CustomerPaymentProfileIdLis, Amount, Invoice Number etc. On successful transaction requests, we will get the below message in response.

{"avsResultCode":"P","cvvResultCode":"","cavvResultCode":""}
"messages":{"message":[{"code":"1","description":"This transaction has been approved."}]}
{"resultCode":"Ok","message":[{"code":"I00001","text":"Successful."}]}

But the customer will not get charged. Also when we check the invoice on the autorize.net portal it is showing "Card Code Status: Not Processed".

Anyone, please look into it and let me know if I am missing anything.

Note: Not all requests get this issue some of our customers will be successfully charged and some of our clients are not processed.

Thanks

metdev2020