cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Card code "What's this?" link on the hosted payment form sends me to irrelevant URL

When I click the card code "What's This?" link, I get sent to the following URL:

https://test.authorize.net/profile/editPayment

If I hover over the link, I see that the intended URL points to the correct informational page, however the javascript must be garbling the action. Is there a fix for this?

wbr
Contributor
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @wbr 

Thanks for the report, I've sent this issue to our product team for resolution.

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Hello @wbr 

We're having difficulty duplicating this problem in Firefox, Chrome or IE.  Are there any additional details that could help us reproduce the error?

Richard

The browser is an iFrame embeded within another Application (Filemaker Pro). The entire embedded browser uses the default OS rendering framework - in my case that is Webkit.

What should happen, whenever a new window is asked for in the embeded browser (for instance, by clicking the "What's this?" link in a hosted payment form), is that the OS sends the request to the default browser (Safari in my case) which then opens the new window. The windowing works as expected, but the new window opens with an incorrect URL. Seems to me the javascript in the hosted payment form is bungling the URL that is sent to the target new-window.

Thanks,

Bill