cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Challenges with Authorize.Net API - Seeking Advice

Hello Forum Members,

I recently found myself working on a project that utilizes Authorize.Net, and I must say, transitioning from the simplicity of Stripe has been quite challenging. The documentation seems outdated, and performing even basic tasks has proven to be more complex than anticipated.

I'm curious to know if anyone else in the community has faced similar challenges with the Authorize.Net API. Am I the only one finding it difficult, or has it always been this way compared to the seemingly smooth experience with Stripe?

Moreover, does anyone have recommendations for wrappers or tools that could potentially simplify working with the Authorize.Net API?

Your insights and advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

EHallPass

LunaLoomer
2 REPLIES 2

I can relate to this myself. I have been trying to integrate Authorize.Net with our Website, so that we can accept credit card payments. We are using Microsoft .NET Technology. I have tried using the API, Hosted Form, our own form to integrate with the help of Accept.js approach, which appears to be the last complicated. I am still unable to get it to work. What approaches have you used so far?

vineet1905

Hey EHallPass,

I completely understand your struggle with Authorize.Net โ€“ it's like navigating a new level in the coding game. I'd suggest checking out the 'net-helper' wrapper; it might just be the game-changer you're looking for in simplifying your Authorize.Net API experience.

Cheers, [sun flower]