cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Charge Customer Profile with Business Checking

I have found no way to charge a customer profile that is using a  business checking account. I get the error below, but with charging a customer profile you cannot specify the echeckType. Oddly enough, the create payment profile API suggests that it accepts this value, so I thought that was the answer. However, even when populating that data, it doesn't seem to store on the payment profile. Any ideas? Or is this simply not possible? I can make one-time only payments by specifying CCD for the echeckType but thats not an option for charge customer profile options.

"code" : "244",
		"text" : "This eCheck.Net type is not allowed for this Bank Account Type.",
		"integration_suggestions" : "", 
		"other_suggestions" : "The combination of values submitted for <code>accountType</code> and <code>echeckType</code> is not allowed."

byates07
2 REPLIES 2

I still can't find anyway to make this work. I tried via the support email but they suggested that was limited support and to go through the boards.

Seems to me the payment processing side would have to automatically deduce the appropirate eCheckType or it would need to be an option input parameter to override the default behavior of using WEB.

byates07

So we are getting this in PRODUCTION as well. Plenty Business Checking with CCD go through fine and some don't, but its just this generic error response. Some get kicked at high limits, some get kicked at much lower limits but there is no identifiable cause except this error message. Based on eCheck.Net processing, my guess is these are getting kicked on pre-validation but that still doesn't explain why some work and some done. No declined transaction because it never makes it that far in the processing. Perplexing.