cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clarification needed on Reference Transaction Details and ARB Update Profile

Hi,

I want to integrate Payment with my C#  application. Following things are to be integrated.

1. Recurring Subscription

2. Normal Payment(Sale Transaction).

For Recurring Subscription, I have chosen ARB(Automatic Recurring Billing). I have successfully created a subscription profile for a member through my C# code. I have updated the information for some of the fields through my C# code.

Following are the list of my queries.

1. When a profile is created, I have set the value for the amount feild,but no amount is credit to my merchant account. Do I need to perform a seperate paymentcode for this or am I missing something.

2. When updating my profile, I was unable to update Billing intervals. Is there any option available  to update the billing intervals details in ARB.

3. While updating the details, I was trying to update the Credit Information(Credit card no & Expiration Date), Credit Card No: got updated, but I am not sure  whether Expiration Date is updated as its showing XXXX symbol in expiration date. Will date be also updated. Please clarify.

4. Is there any option available in ARB to reactivate the Cancelled / Terminated / Expired profiles.

5. Is reference transaction possible in authorize.net. For example: User A comes and enters the Credit Card details for first time, he does the payment. Now for the second time onwards when he does the payment the details of the previous transaction has to be used (i.e. he willnot be entering the details again, the first payment details has to be used by default) and payment has to be done. Is there any such option available.

Thanks,

Vinod.

vinok0489
1 REPLY 1

1)ARB do NOT create transaction on the sandbox server

2)For c#, for anything that is nullable, you need the set the bool for the field. e.g. xxxxxSpecified=true

3)doc said all fields updatedable. http://developer.authorize.net/api/arb/

4)cancelled no, expired yes, just update it and it will run the next schedule time.

5)Only if you use CIM.

RaynorC1emen7
Expert