cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Cocoapods installation of the latest version 0.3.0, some Swift classes weren't copied to local

Hi everyone, I'm integrating Accept Mobile for an app that integrates purchases. I'm working with Xcode 9.2 and Swift 4.0.3 I realized that the latest version of Accept supports that specifications so I tried to install with cocoa pods due that my app it is based on that manager. But in cocoa pods the latest version of Accept is 0.2.0 then I notice that with the last merge there is a podspec in the root of the repo so I add Accept pointing to master in my podfile. I could import the module but when I try to instantiate an AcceptSDKHandler Xcode says that it could not find such Swift class I verify that all the classes lives in the repo but for some reason that files on the AcceptSDK folder weren't copied to my framework folder, what can I do to solve that? If you were so kind to pointing me in the right direction I'll appreciate. Thanks in advance.

cronos187
1 REPLY 1

I already colse this issue on GitHub because I found that there is no error at all, the Accept iOS SDK does not work on simulator just for device installation. This due of the developers remove the simulator symbols.

cronos187