cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ColdFusion MX 7, Linux and Sandbox connection fails

Our production site uses ColdFusion MX 7 and is on a Linux server; it now fails on calls to Authorize.net within Sandbox. I get a response back from all Authorize.net transactions of:  "Connection Failure."

We are using a CFHTTP (method=POST) call to:  https://test.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll

OUr production environment satisfies all of this criteria:
--Your certificate store includes certificates for Root 2 - GeoTrust Global CA
--Your security transport—the part that negotiates TLS—supports SHA-256
--Your solution does not connect directly to Authorize.Net using an IP address
--Your solution’s firewall is not set to whitelist Authorize.Net IP addresses for outbound connections

Our site uses:  PKCS #1 SHA-256 With RSA Encryption

I verified that ColdFusion MX 7 is compatible with SHA-2.

Please advise if anyone knows of a solution or something I can do to debug the issue.

fs8972
Contributor
13 REPLIES 13

also we're using AIM

Trevor,

Can you tell us which certificate stores they need to be installed in?  Do others need to be removed?  Is it under the user account or the computer account?

I have installed all Entrust certificates as well as the GeoTrust and CyberTrust certificates.  I have reboot numberous times and still cannot get a transaction through.  The error continues to be:

An error occurred when attempting to connect with the credit card processor.

Please provide clarity on this.  We are now 14 hours into this and it is a production issue.

Thanks!

Did the link you share actually solve the issue with coldfusion MX 7?

when trying to import the entrust_g2_ca.cer, I get the following error:

keytool error: java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: 1.2.840.113549.1.1.11 Signature not available