cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coldfusion Successful SIM integration?

Hello, I am new to authorize.net SIM integration, but have successfully implemented the Cybersource Hosted Order Page which should, by all accounts, be very similar.  

When I use the appropriate keys and values to send the "sample" cfm form to https://test.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll, it always returns the 99 code and I can't even GET to the Hosted Payment Form.  When I submit the form to https://developer.authorize.net/tools/paramdump/index.php, I see all of my fields there and populated as expected. (Using the most minimal form, I am passing x_login, x_fp_sequence, x_fp_timestamp, x_fp_hash, x_show_form, x_Amount, x_test_request).

I tried to debug this by using the response code 99 tool and always see a generated fingerprint from that tool which is different than what I see when using the same values on my form and dump the output of the fingerprint generated by <cf_hmac...> to the screen.

I found other posts about SIM/Coldfusion problems, but none that say "I got it to work!" - usually it says "I converted my page to php..."  So, has anyone gotten CF to work with the SIM (or at least past the fingerprint error 99 code)? I would love to hear about the magic behind your success.

Wolfdad
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Seeing as there have been no replies, I am under the impression that no one has been able to complete this strictly using Coldfusion.  

So, as an FYI to future CF developers trying to do this, I thought I would reply to my own post. I was able to implement a workaround on a LAMP server by creating a PHP file to generate the required fingerprint. It requires copying over some of the anet_php_sdk files to the server (the "lib" subdirectory and AuthoriseNet.php file).  Then I use a CFHTTP GET command to run it and generate the required fingerprint "input" statements in the form that gets passed to the SIM Hosted Order page. 

Not the most straightforward method, but it's functional and bypasses the CF SIM code that I couldn't get to create the correct fingerprint value.

View solution in original post

Wolfdad
1 REPLY 1

Seeing as there have been no replies, I am under the impression that no one has been able to complete this strictly using Coldfusion.  

So, as an FYI to future CF developers trying to do this, I thought I would reply to my own post. I was able to implement a workaround on a LAMP server by creating a PHP file to generate the required fingerprint. It requires copying over some of the anet_php_sdk files to the server (the "lib" subdirectory and AuthoriseNet.php file).  Then I use a CFHTTP GET command to run it and generate the required fingerprint "input" statements in the form that gets passed to the SIM Hosted Order page. 

Not the most straightforward method, but it's functional and bypasses the CF SIM code that I couldn't get to create the correct fingerprint value.

Wolfdad