cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation to continuing authorizenet payment gateway of 1.3 version on web application.

Hi,

I was successfully implemented authorizenet payment gateway on my ecommerce based web application 3 years ago. In that period I was using authnet version of 1.3 in my code.

Also, I was refering Merchant Web Services API document for imeplementing this authorizenet payment gateway on my web application.(https://www.authorize.net/content/dam/authorize/documents/CIM_SOAP_guide.pdf).

But as per the client requirement we had removed that authorize net payment gateway from our website and we implemented stripe payment gateway. But again our client wants Authorizenet payment gateway back on my website. So we have started working with our previous authorizenet inegration code. And it's working fine on our develement stage. So we want to confirm from your team if that will work  for us on production level which was working beofore 2-3 years without any errors? Did we used our old authorizenet payment gateway integration code.

I was waiting for your feedback. Please replay as soon as possible as we have only 2 days to implement this one.

Thanks!

tejashvi01
1 REPLY 1

Hello @tejashvi01

Your older code should work with our gateway, the only way to confirm is by testing in our sandbox.  I should also point out that SOAP is deprecated so while it may work now, you should explore moving to our new Authorize.Net API.

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator