cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Conneciton error in production mode

I am on  a Linux VPS at InmotionHosting. I have been using Authorize.net AIM for credit card payments for years with no problem. I switched on my server from using php 5.6 to php 7.2 a few days ago. Now it intermittently hangs and times out when a customer tries to make a credit card payment via authorize.net. I get: Error connecting to AuthorizeNet. I verified my server is using TLS ver 1.2. I set the php.ini configuration virtually the same as for ver 5.6 but the problem is still there. Has anyone got any ideas why?

dean
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I got switched over to the new SDK and it solved my connection error. I don't know exactly why it occurred on the old AIM system however I did discover a remnant of code that queried a mysql table that no longer exists. Apparently php 7.2 is less tolerant of faulty code which of course would be a good thing.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hi @dean

Did you make any changes to the code while switching from PHP 5.6 to 7.2 ? Can you please share more details on the changes as it will make us easier to understand what might be causing this issue.

Also, are you using our php-sdk for AIM or its a custom integration ?

kikmak42
Authorize.Net Expert Authorize.Net Expert
Authorize.Net Expert

No I didn't make any changes to the code and I have gotten no deprication warnings. It works now on a non-ssl subdomain so it may have something to do with the SSL Certificate that may need to be updated. It failed the first time I tried it on the non-ssl, so I chaneged the current (ver 7.2) php.ini as follows:

asp_tags = Off (I added this)

always_populate_raw_post_data = -1 (I added this)

zend.assertions = -1 (I commented this out)

After these changes, it works on the non-ssl subdomain but not always on production domain with ssl.

I am using a custom AIM system (not the sdk) that I set up 4 years ago. I am currently in the proccess of converting to the sdk so perhaps it will work with that. I will report back.

I got switched over to the new SDK and it solved my connection error. I don't know exactly why it occurred on the old AIM system however I did discover a remnant of code that queried a mysql table that no longer exists. Apparently php 7.2 is less tolerant of faulty code which of course would be a good thing.

Hello friends, today i am get this code from stack overflow platform. I thing its a common issue about render so, I will put code here this may very helpful for you. Thank you. admin omegla 

In your build. gradle, try to update Kotlin to 1.5.10 and Compose to beta08.

Like this:

buildscript {
ext {
compose_version = '1.0.0-beta08'
}
repositories {
google()
mavenCentral()
}
dependencies {
classpath "com.android.tools.build:gradle:7.1.0-alpha01"
classpath "org.jetbrains.kotlin:kotlin-gradle-plugin:1.5.10"

// NOTE: Do not place your application dependencies here; they belong
// in the individual module build.gradle files
}
}

NancySuzona

Hello friends, today i am get this code from stack overflow platform. I thing its a common issue about render so, I will put code here this may very helpful for you. Thank you. admin omegla 

In your build. gradle, try to update Kotlin to 1.5.10 and Compose to beta08.

Like this:

buildscript {
ext {
compose_version = '1.0.0-beta08'
}
repositories {
google()
mavenCentral()
}
dependencies {
classpath "com.android.tools.build:gradle:7.1.0-alpha01"
classpath "org.jetbrains.kotlin:kotlin-gradle-plugin:1.5.10"