cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Content of validationDirectResponse

Below is an example of a response posted in another thread (and also in the XML documentation). 

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<createCustomerPaymentProfileResponse xmlns="AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd">
  <messages>
    <resultCode>Ok</resultCode>
    <message>
      <code>I00001</code>
      <text>Successful.</text>
    </message>
  </messages>
  <customerPaymentProfileId>20000</customerPaymentProfileId>
  <validationDirectResponse>1,1,1,This transaction has been approved.,000000,Y,2000000000,none,Test transaction for ValidateCustomerPaymentProfile.,0.01,CC,auth_only,custId123,John,Doe,,123 Main St.,Bellevue,WA,98004,USA,000-000-0000,,mark@example.com,,,,,,,,,0.00,0.00,0.00,,none,D18EB6B211FE0BBF556B271FDA6F92EE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,</validationDirectResponse>
</createCustomerPaymentProfileResponse>

I am sure that this is somewhere in the documenation, but I have been unable to find it... what exactly are those fields returned as comma-seperated values in the validationDirectResponse text? I could pick out values that I need and hope that they always apply, but I am betting this is documented somewhere and I am just missing it.

So, can anyone possibly point me in the right direction?

Thanks

kyledj
6 REPLIES 6
RaynorC1emen7
Expert

Thanks so much

Not found this page......

Look like they move it, it is in the AIM documentation and search on "Fields in the Payment Gateway Response"

http://developer.authorize.net/guides/AIM/wwhelp/wwhimpl/js/html/wwhelp.htm#href=4_TransResponse.htm...

it is not there either.