cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create subscription with start and end dates

When we manually create an ARB Subscription from a transaction using the Authorize.Net Sandbox backend, we have the option to set either (1) start date and end date or (2) start date and number of occurrences. However, when we create an ARB Subscription programmatically using the API, I'm only seeing an option to set the start date and number of occurrences. Is there a way to create an ARB Subscription with the API while passing in a start date and end date?

I feel that this should exist in the API, probably under contract\v1\PaymentSchedulerType, but I'm not finding it in the API documentation or in the PHP SDK. PaymentSchedulerType has $startDate and $totalOccurrences fields but I'm not finding the $endDate field I'm looking for.

Thanks,

EarlGray47

EarlGray47
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I still can't find a way to send an ARBCreateSubscriptionRequest() and pass in the start and end dates. I decided to manually calculate the number of occurrences from the start and end dates. At that point I can pass the start date and number of occurrences in the Create Subscription request. Doing this feels overly complicated to me, but it does work.

View solution in original post

EarlGray47
1 REPLY 1

I still can't find a way to send an ARBCreateSubscriptionRequest() and pass in the start and end dates. I decided to manually calculate the number of occurrences from the start and end dates. At that point I can pass the start date and number of occurrences in the Create Subscription request. Doing this feels overly complicated to me, but it does work.

EarlGray47