cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CreateCustomerProfileFromTransactionResponse not found

Hello, I recently update authorizenet php sdk to version 2.0.2. But when I execute the function :

$controller = new AnetController\CreateCustomerProfileFromTransactionController($request);
 $response = $controller->executeWithApiResponse(\net\authorize\api\constants\ANetEnvironment::PRODUCTION);

It is showing error class not found : CreateCustomerProfileFromTransactionResponse

So when i checked inside the CreateCustomerProfileFromTransactionController code, I found that it is calling : 

$responseType = 'net\authorize\api\contract\v1\CreateCustomerProfileFromTransactionResponse';
parent::__construct($request, $responseType);

But the class CreateCustomerProfileFromTransactionResponse is not in the path. So it seems to be a bug. Please fix this ASAP. Or please let me know if I am mistaken

4 REPLIES 4

Any help???

Same problem here!

codr

Same issue here. I posted a quick fix here on this github issue but still have not recieved a response yet there either. 

Someone please help!

https://github.com/AuthorizeNet/sdk-php/issues/105

lukesnider

I think they made a change.  The correct Response is now "createCustomerProfileResponse".  Maybe they can put a note like getTransactionListForCustomerRequest.  They seem to be combining similar calls.

kabutotx
Regular Contributor