cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Credit Card processing provider? Authorize.net VS. Paypal

I own a lawn and landscaping company and recently launched a new site. One of the features I wanted to provide was to pay online. Initially I thought I would just go with PayPal but they charge really high processing fees. I don't want to put a surcharge on the invoice of the paying customer and I also don't want to have to absorb that kind of cost.

I then came across Authorize.net which seemed awesome and very affordable, but right at the end of signing up there seemed to be several additional charges not shown up front. Does anyone have experience with them and what do you end up paying per transaction when it's all said and done?

linksyssmartwifi.com lin-ksyssmartwifi.com Linksyssmartwifi.com router setup

mylimo45654
3 REPLIES 3
Debating between PayPal or Authorize.net for your payment gateway and processing? Here's what you need to know about both payment ....Myloweslife.com Employee Login Guide 
aemixems

Authorize.net vs PayPal Price Comparison PayPal charges 5% plus five cents. Authorize.net does not have a separate fee schedule for small transactions. So if you sell $2 bumper stickers, you'll pay 45 cents in fees with Authorize.net and only 30 cents with PayPal.

ronda123

With all that in mind, neither Authorize.Net nor PayPal will lock you into years-long commitments: Authorize.Net charges a monthly fee for their services, and PayPal is a pay-as-you-go service (unless you opt for PayPal Payments Pro, in which case you'll need to pay $30 monthly in addition to your transaction fees).click here

ronda123