cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer information not showing in transaction detail

I am having an issue with customer name not being shown in the transaction detail report. I have confirmed that it is being sent to authorize.net, but it is not being captured.

When I go to Reports->Transaction Detail->Settled Transactions (with a valid date with transactions) and run report, the list of transactions shows the relevant data, except the customer column is blank.

When I view the details for an individual transaction (by clicking the Transaction ID in the report list), the customer name is missing from the individual transaction details as well. However, the customer address/city/state/zip IS showing up.

Below is an example of the request that is being sent to authorize.net (echo'd from the script while doing a test transaction):

Array
(
    [x_login] => xxxxxxxxxxx
    [x_tran_key] => xxxxxxxxxx
    [x_version] => 3.1
    [x_type] => AUTH_CAPTURE
    [x_method] => CC
    [x_recurring_billing] => 0
    [x_amount] => 375.00
    [x_card_num] => 4111111111111111
    [x_exp_date] => 012013
    [x_card_code] => 123
    [x_test_request] => 1
    [x_duplicate_window] => 30
    [x_invoice_num] => 0128496001309883163
    [x_first_name] => Fred
    [x_last_name] => Flintstone
    [x_ship_to_first_name] => Fred
    [x_ship_to_last_name] => Flintstone
    [x_address] => 316 S Main
    [x_city] => Royal Oak
    [x_state] => MI
    [x_zip] => 48067
    [x_country] => US
    [x_customer_ip] => xxx.254.255.xxx
    [x_delim_data] => 1
    [x_delim_char] => |
    [x_encap_char] => 
)

Note: I recently added the ship_to_first/last_name as a last resort to see if that would show up as the customer name. So far I haven't had any transactions to verify whether or not this works, but I would think that the name shown on authorize.net should be the billing name, correct?

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

erictm
1 REPLY 1

Ahh, chalk this one up to an error on my part. After a good night's sleep I found that the transactions that are missing names are being sent from a completely different form, which had typos on the first/last name fields, so the names were never actually being sent from THAT form, which I forgot existed until now :)

erictm