cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DPM Integration in TEST mode

Hello Gurus,

I am new here and trying to use DPM with my .NET application. After doing the Submit transaction with the dummy credit card information I am getting the below error message.

An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merchant. An e-mail has been sent to the merchant informing them of the error. The following is the result of the attempt to charge your credit card.

This transaction has been approved.

It is advisable for you to contact the merchant to verify that you will receive the product or service.

My account is in TEST MODE. and have a relay page URL under Response/Receipt URLs link in my account. I could not find solution in the net.  

Could you please let me know what the issue is?

krishnakolluru
Contributor
2 REPLIES 2

Post your code in a code box (fourth option from the left in Rich Text mode). There are a variety of reasons why relay response could be failing, including your relay response page not being accessible or having a self-signed certificate or your host rejecting the Authorize.net User-Agent or all sorts of things. There's even a chance that it's test mode itself, most people test with a developer account set to live mode, since that better simulates production live mode.

TJPride
Expert

First read the blog Relay Response Basics and Troubleshooting and check all possible cause.

If all checkout, then try to relay response to https://developer.authorize.net/tools/paramdump/index.php

Remember to add it to your merchant account.

If that work but your won't either authorize.net can't get to your relay response page or the viewstate validation fail.

If is the viewstate try setting EnableViewStateMac to false on your relay response page and the request page or set machineKey on your web.config

RaynorC1emen7
Expert