Reply
Highlighted
Member
Posts: 3
Registered: ‎06-23-2011
Accepted Solution

DPM for site built using JSF 2.0

Can any body please tell me if anybody had integrated DPM into a site built using JSF 2.0, I'm finding it very difficult for reading the response from authorize.net ast JSF 2.0 doesn't support JSP. If any body can guid me into a right direction it would be very helpful. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

 

 

 


Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution
Accepted by topic author sridharp1
‎08-21-2015 01:58 AM
Member
Posts: 3
Registered: ‎06-23-2011

Re: DPM for site built using JSF 2.0

Thanks to All who ever had tried to take a look at my issue. I am Happy to say that I got the solution to my problem. The problem was the relay response URL that I was using was something like http://localhost:8080/.... , which would not work as it is not publicly accessible from internet. So I changed my URL to http://myipaddress:8080 (Ofcourse I need to change my router settings to re-direct the port to my machine's port on my LAN). That worked, now I'm able to call my relay responser URL. Also, always need to make sure that we set the same Relay Response URL as the default in the Merchant Interface tool.

 Finally, this is the lesson I learnt :manvery-happy:

 

View solution in original post


All Replies
Highlighted
Member
Posts: 3
Registered: ‎06-23-2011

Re: DPM for site built using JSF 2.0

Just to add .. Below is the message that I get after I post the transaction.

 

It is advisable for you to contact the merchant to verify that you will receive the product or service.

An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merchant. An e-mail has been sent to the merchant informing them of the error. The following is the result of the attempt to charge your credit card.

      This transaction has been approved.

 

Thanks

Sreedhar

 

 

 

Highlighted
Solution
Accepted by topic author sridharp1
‎08-21-2015 01:58 AM
Member
Posts: 3
Registered: ‎06-23-2011

Re: DPM for site built using JSF 2.0

Thanks to All who ever had tried to take a look at my issue. I am Happy to say that I got the solution to my problem. The problem was the relay response URL that I was using was something like http://localhost:8080/.... , which would not work as it is not publicly accessible from internet. So I changed my URL to http://myipaddress:8080 (Ofcourse I need to change my router settings to re-direct the port to my machine's port on my LAN). That worked, now I'm able to call my relay responser URL. Also, always need to make sure that we set the same Relay Response URL as the default in the Merchant Interface tool.

 Finally, this is the lesson I learnt :manvery-happy: