cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DPM relay url issue

instead of redirecting the full url with query string parameters, the gateway displays the homepage, which is linked to the base url, and whats more it displays it inside https://test.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll. I then tried putting all response parameters into a html form and submit it with javascript, which work until when trying to get the parameter and realise the system didn't receive any at all.

Need help on this.

Misfiring89
Contributor
15 REPLIES 15

Could it be due to custom domain? My website's public area has own domain name for each member, such as 001.eightplus.com or 010.eightplus.com for example. Is there any way around this?

The payment page i refering is the gateway's payment page. My own page already has a cancel link, but when I reach the gateway payment page there is only submit button. Is there a way to add the cancel button there or just skip the gateway's page all together?

If the payment for is in authorize.net page(the url on the address bar is on authorize.net), you are using SIM

http://developer.authorize.net/guides/SIM/wwhelp/wwhimpl/js/html/wwhelp.htm#href=Appendix%20B.html

For cancel, you can add the x_cancel_url _text and x_cancel_url

I intended to follow DPM's method, but I believe that it is more secure to have user key in card data in gateway's payment page. Thus the availability of a cancel option is vital.

More question about the cancel button, will the gateway pass back any parameters if user click the cancel button? The system needs to record this into the bill data.

Both DPM or SIM run on the client browser and when they hit the submit button, it go to authorize.net.

More question about the cancel button, will the gateway pass back any parameters if user click the cancel button? The system needs to record this into the bill data.

If you doing DPM, it is running on your webstie, just have the button submit it back to your site.

What about the cancel button on the hosted payment form? If I add in x_cancel_url as parameter, what parameters will the gateway send back as a result if user click the cancel button?

What about the cancel button on the hosted payment form? If I add in x_cancel_url as parameter, what parameters will the gateway send back as a result if user click the cancel button?

For SIM? I haven't use that before, but you could try it on your test account and see what get send.