cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DPM with ASP.NET 4.0

Hi,

I have been looking into an given sample of integerating DPM with the ASP.NET

http://www.tandasoft.com/2011/05/05/using-authorize-net-dpm-direct-post-method-from-asp-net-web-form...

And the code remains the same except I made changes to the API ID and transcation key to my test account.

I am getting an error when I click on complete Purchase Button in the given sample

"An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merchant. An e-mail has been sent to the merchant informing them of the error. The following is the result of the attempt to charge your credit card. 

This transaction cannot be accepted. "

following are the parameters:

<input type="hidden" name="x_fp_hash" value="a77bb7c3eccfa65d7d563a70cb27c341">

<input type="hidden" name="x_fp_sequence" value="971">

<input type="hidden" name="x_invoice_num" value="1"> <input type="hidden" name="x_fp_timestamp" value="1328073203">

<input type="hidden" name="x_login" value="5kXdR5J7JZ">

<input type="hidden" name="x_relay_url" value="http://localhost/Payment/SIM.aspx">

<input type="hidden" name="x_relay_response" value="TRUE"> <input type="hidden" name="x_receipt_link_url" value="http://localhost/Payment/Thanks.aspx"> <input type="hidden" name="x_test_request" value="TRUE">

<input type="hidden" name="x_method" value="CC">

<input type="hidden" name="x_type" value="AUTH_CAPTURE">

<input type="hidden" name="x_first_name" value="John">

<input type="hidden" name="x_last_name" value="Doe">

<input type="hidden" name="x_address" value="123 Main St">

<input type="hidden" name="x_city" value="Anywhere">

<input type="hidden" name="x_state" value="CO">

<input type="hidden" name="x_zip" value="12345"> <input type="hidden" name="x_amount" value="12.34">

Would you please assist on it that what would be the wrong 

5 REPLIES 5

There's a variety of reasons you could be getting that error. For instance, the fingerprint could have expired (the time zone of the time stamp needs to match the time zone inside your account, I believe), the fingerprint could have already been used, the fingerprint could be incorrect (maybe you didn't pass everything to the fingerprint function properly), etc. Would be helpful to see your code, and also a var dump of your output, specifically the second error code (probably 97, 98, or 99, but we need to know which).

TJPride
Expert

Oh, your relay response page could also be timing out, which could be caused by a variety of reasons as well, perhaps a slow nameserver or slow hosting.

TJPride
Expert

Hi Raynor,

I got the above problem solved it was the problem with the timestamp.

If I set the relay response = false and doesn't provide any value for the response url and just provide the url for the receipt url ,I can see the Authorize.NET receipt

Now,Problem is ,I want to show my own page with the response I got from Authorize.Net when I click on complete the page.

So,I set the realy response to true and pass ed the relay response to server/websitename/SIM.aspx as shown in the sample eaxample link I posted earlier and keeping the receipt url too.

This time When I hit the complete purchase button ,the url redirect to Error.aspx,this is what i see in url :servername/Error.aspx?cc=1&msg=Validation+failed%3a(TESTMODE)+This+transaction+has+been+approved.%2c+ResponseCode%3a1

in SIM.aspx page page_load I have:

var sr = new AuthorizeNet.SIMResponse(Request.Form);
if (! sr.Approved)
EndWithRedirect(GetApplicationURL() + "Warning.aspx?msg=" + HttpUtility.UrlEncode("Credit card authorization denied: " + sr.Message + ", ResponseCode:" + sr.ResponseCode));

if (! sr.Validate(ConfigurationManager.AppSettings.GetValues("AUTHORIZE_NET_MD5_HASH")[0], ConfigurationManager.AppSettings.GetValues("AUTHORIZE_NET_API_LOGIN")[0]) )
EndWithRedirect(GetApplicationURL() + "Error.aspx?cc=1&msg=" + HttpUtility.UrlEncode("Validation failed:" + sr.Message + ", ResponseCode:" + sr.ResponseCode));

So it failing on sr.Validate()? Check the MD5 Hash setting?