cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DPM with CIM

Hi,

I want to process the payments for customers repeatedly with out PCI compliance issues, I feel CIM is the option for me. How ever I don't like the CIM non customizable hosted option.

So tried with DPM (sandbox account),

created initial payment using DPM

created customer/payment profile using CIM's new function create customer profile with transaction id (transaction   id returned by DPM ).

Every thing working fine. But when I tried to view the customer profile in Authorize.net merchant interface, I am getting an error "An unanticipated error occurred while processing this request. Please click your browser’s Back button to return to the previous page.".

So trying to know, you support this functionality, if yes than what is the problem with customer profile view

medasatheesh
5 REPLIES 5

Can we use tranid returned by DPM to create customer/payment profile in CIM.

Thanks,

Satheesh

medasatheesh

Hello @medasatheesh 

Your issue was sent to the product team for analysis.

I'd recommend subscribing to this topic so that you'll be alerted via email if there are updates. To subscribe, click Topic Options at the top of this thread and then select Subscribe. You'll then receive an email once anyone replies to your post.

Thanks,

Richard

A quick update.  We're able to reproduce the issue here and our team is working on a solution.  I don't have information  yet for a fix.

Richard

Any updates on a fix? I'm also running into the issue.

thanks

The issue reported should now be corrected.  Please retest your integrations and confirm by responding to this thread.

Richard